November 7, 2011

Fall Shopping on Etsy

After I posted some ideas for a lovely Thanksgiving table, I found some other great items on Etsy.  Speaking of Etsy, have you ever visited this creative world?  Warning - it is awesome!  I think I could spend hours a day on Etsy...  I love looking at all the beautiful things that people make. 


Enjoy these items - either as a source of inspiration to re-create your own, or buy the original!  

 

Give Thanks! 
This would look adorable across a fireplace, or in a dining room!

Purchase Here


Chocolate and Cream Berry Wreath for Autumn 
I love this wreath!  I think it would be lovely for fall, and with the cream-colored berries, can even carry over in to winter.

Purchase Here

 


Crisp Fall Days Paper Garland

This would look adorable hanging in the dining area, above the Thanksgiving table!

Purchase Here



Autumn Leaf Tags
These would be a great way to create your place cards.  Trying rolling your utensils in a pretty napkin, then tie one of these around with a name on it!


Purchase Here


Grapevine Wreath with Eco-friendly Felt Rosettes

I love the colors of these faux flowers, and I think it would last for many Thanksgivings!

Purchase Here


Fall Thanksgiving Dinner Napkins
Some lovely napkins to add to the table!  Maybe not the kids table, though...  These are too pretty to be stained with cranberry sauce!

Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment