October 31, 2011

The Finished Product

As you know, I have recently been working to help redesign a bedroom.  A bedroom that had so much potential - A bedroom that we wanted to be an escape, and a place of relaxation (all based around a delicious chocolate floral rug - see below).  

Well... Tada!!  The room is complete, and I am so in love with how it turned out!  The gorgeous paintings we found, the yummy burnt orange velvet drapes, lots of pillows to curl up with, and chairs that simply say "Come and linger."  And the best part, the clients are happy, feel at home, and don't want to leave their beautiful space!  Success!
 

Working on this project reminds me why I love design so much - it's the finished product.  The excited faces, the feeling of personality in the room, and the sense of relaxation.  

Enjoy!  I know I sure do!  Thanks to S&D for letting me come into your home!







Before: Room with potential!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment